Vitamins to Boost Immunity for Men
A human body needs lots of vitamins, minerals, and many other nutrients to stay fit, healthy, and strong. Both men and women need these health boosters from time to time. But when it comes to men, their body needs more vitamins. They deal with many physical, emotional, and work-related stresses. This hampers their immune system, so they require more vitamins to meet their needs and keep fit. Especially during the outbreak of Covid-19, people are exposed to the pandemic and hence need to have supplements or a balanced diet that contains all vitamins, minerals, carbs, fats. Therefore, to boost immunity a few changes in the lifestyle are recommended.
- Avoid taking alcohol as it lowers down the immunity if consumed in excess amount.
- Give up smoking because it affects the functioning of the lungs.
- Stop taking processed, or junk food because due to the use of preservatives these foods are hard to digest.
- To improve digestion drink hot water or consume ginger tea.
- Include salad and leafy vegetables in your daily diet that are high in vitamin A, C, and B, iron, fabric acid, etc.
- Enjoy 7-8 hours of sound sleep.
- Schedule meals at the same time every day.
- Incorporate daily exercise, walking, or yoga into your routine.
- Wash hands regularly for personal hygiene and skin health.
- Add Ayurvedic medicines to boost the immune system.
Include natural immunity-boosting foods and a dose of sunlight regularly to improve your immunity. It’s very common that men care about their health less. But it is a serious issue, as lack of some nutrients leads to weak immunity and bad health. So men should intake micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) regularly. There are some vitamins for men's good health and immunity:
It has been proven that men should get 600 IU of vitamin D every day and men over 70 should be given 800 IU daily to boost immunity.
Consuming the right balance of nutrients is very essential for men to make their bodies more powerful and energetic. A healthy diet with lots of vitamins will contribute to staying strong and active all through their life. For better health and reducing the risk of diseases, a nutrient-rich diet is the best option.
Consuming vitamins A, B, C, D, and E on a regular basis will help men strengthen their immunity and fight various infections. To stay fit and strong it is advisable to eat a healthy diet that includes fruits, leaf vegetables, and fortified cereals. Including regular exercise, walking, and good sleep in your daily routine is also suggested. There are many multivitamins designed for men to provide all the nutrients they need. Incorporating these in their diet will improve overall health including digestion, heart and brain health, and, of course, immunity. So, always make sure to consume the various vitamins to enjoy a long and disease-free life.